CCH offers superior quality, wood exterior siding packages made exclusively for our company in several styles and species, providing our customers period character, performance and value. The secret to the historic look we achieve from our products is the specific way they are cut and dressed.
Our clapboards are different because:
- narrow profile, allowing for tightly spaced installation with less exposed surface area
- sharp cut, lower running edge which casts a dramatic shadow line unlike modern varieties
- flat faced or beaded details options for an added touch of refinement and elegance.
- Factory-direct and available in a range of species, from Cedar to Spruce, with warranty & pricing to suit your budget
Our barn board siding is different because:
- the shiplap cut is consistent with antique structures of the period
- rough-sawn exterior surface provides an instant rugged, weathered character
- supplied in varying widths and lengths to achieve a random, pattern-free appearance
Additionally, we recommend our warranty backed factory-finish, 2-coat application of paint or stain for years of maintenance-free performance & protection for all of our custom siding products.
Please contact our office for product details and pricing on exterior siding packages.